“If one advances confidently in the direction of [their] dreams, and endeavors to live the life which [they have] imagined, [they] will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.~Henry David Thoreau
Note: This page comes down periodically depending on current projects, existing clients, and availability. Thank you for your interest.
Who is coaching with MG for?
Creative professionals, executives and entrepreneurs striving for a better method and system to improve HABITS and RESULTS and, perhaps more importantly, feel healthier and more BALANCED.
My practice provides best results for those who are committed and seek assistance with any of the following (or combination therein).
- Creative projects and endeavors
- Habit and goal development
- Enhanced Clarity
- Improved focus, productivity & discipline
- Improved balance between business and personal life
- Enhanced peace of mind
- A better sense of direction and control
- A greater sense of purpose: That feeling of being on “Track” and “The Path!”
Some people mistakenly think hiring a coach is a magic panacea.
It’s almost the exact opposite at first as you’ll seemingly have more work. But, that’s just an effort to break old routines and habits in order to help you redirect attention and focus—toward what you’re trying to achieve.
The good news is this practice pays dividends, over time.
A valuable coach will help you to uncover solutions (most often found within).
It’s a bit of a cliché, but I’ll say it anyway: Nobody can do your pushups for you.
As you might expect, we utilize The Habit Factor® as a tool and method to move you more quickly toward your goals and ideals. This tool not only helps anyone develop the supportive habits they desire—it also holds them accountable, which means we aren’t wasting anyone’s time. ; )
If you’re interested, please complete the form below. There is also an FAQ beneath that.
Sample: Real Audio, edited for privacy: Weekly client update (audio).
I wanted to give you a quick update….about how everything seems to be getting better and better and on track. The reason I needed a personal coach was to get me over humps I was having in productivity. I am flourishing at the moment… your services and perspectives are incredibly valuable. Thank you profusely, for everything…“Ph.D. Client
“Martin’s work has transformed our executive coaching practice and it’s changed my paradigm! His upcoming book adds depth to The Habit Factor® and The Pressure Paradox™ and provides behavior insights I haven’t seen or heard of before. A behavior model profoundly simple and practical.”Dr. Peter Chee, Master Executive Coach and Founder ITD World
A Multi-national Executive Coaching & Training Company
“The reason I invited Martin to present) and not another academic… is because I love his version of habits so much more than the ‘[existing] ‘science of habit’…I know the space very well…”Neuroscience PhD. Chief Science Officer CKIV Foundation
Please complete all the fields below.
Look forward to connecting on the other side!
- Is this coaching with a staff member or with Martin directly?
- This is an application to work with and be coached with MG directly.
- How much does it cost?
- Qualifying clients will be emailed prices.
- What is the duration of your private coaching program?
- It begins as one 6 Week coaching program.
- Do you have a payment plan?
- Yes. If accepted, payment plan options are available.
- What if I live in a different country?
- That is okay.
- Do you guarantee results?
- Yes. Results are directly attributable to the work you will put in; homework and accountability (including habit tracking). The results I guarantee are only the results you are capable of producing. Meaning, if your goal is to be signed by a Hollywood studio or NFL franchise, that is a result out of our collective control and capacity.
- Do you provide a money-back guarantee?
- Yes. If after the first session you decide this isn’t for you, you’ll get a refund minus 10% of the program’s cost. Keep in mind, this is precisely why there is an application process to help assure a quality fit and help ensure your success.
- Who is the ideal candidate for your coaching?
- Ideal candidates are professionals; executives and entrepreneurs who are seeking better models, mindsets, and practices for effectiveness while improving their wellness, balance, and peace of mind. They tend to have advanced degrees. That is not a requirement as much as an observation.
- How many coaching sessions are there a week?
- Typically, just one.
- Do you offer shorter programs?
- Nothing shorter than 6 weeks.
- What if I have to pause my coaching, is that possible?
- There are circumstances where that may be possible. We cannot extend or pause any private coaching for more than three weeks.
- How long is a typical, weekly coaching session?
- Typical calls/sessions are approximately 20-30 minutes.
- I have ADD/ADHD and I’m wondering if you have experience working with people like me?
- Yes. Many ADD/ADHD clients gravitate toward The Habit Factor® as it’s a terrific tool to enhance and develop the discipline of focus. I highly recommend using the app or spreadsheet on your own ideally before coaching.
- I am a certified coach or other professional (Dr., Therapist, Teacher etc.) and want to become a Certified Professional with The Habit Factor®
- Please email: certified (AT) thehabitfactor (dot) com
Subject: The Habit Factor, Certified Professionals Program
- Please email: certified (AT) thehabitfactor (dot) com
- I have other questions, who can I email?
- Ask your question within the form or email: SALES (AT) Equilibrium-ent(dot)com. Be sure to put “COACHING INQUIRY” in the Subject Title.